May 29th at 3 PM EST
6 Things You Need To Generate Referrals This Summer
The summer is approaching and when everyone else is slowing down, you will be speeding up! In this webinar, Steve "The Hurricane" Weiss will be discussing the 6 most important things you need to generate referrals this summer.
- The Best Places to Market
- Planning Your Referrals
- Developing Relationships That Actually Refer You Business
- How to Separate Yourself From Everyone Else
- How to Get in Front of The Right People
- The Steps to a Successful Lunch & Learn
Mindful Caring: Better Care. Better Outcomes
Watch the recording below!
Join Anne-Lise Gere, of Gere Consulting Associates, as she hosts Dr. Laurel Geise on a webinar about Mindful Caring: Better Care. Better Outcomes.
Dr. Laurel Geise is the co-founder of Mindful Caring that helps healthcare and home health companies implement mindfulness at work programs.
Mindfulness is proven to deliver better quality care and improve patient outcomes.
Mindful Caring provides training on mindfulness practices and certification to organizations interested in rolling out those practices.
Combining 30 years as an executive in Fortune 500 companies and 23 years as a mindfulness trainer, Laurel is a leader in the mindfulness at work movement.
What you’ll learn:
- Experience a mindfulness practice
- Understand how mindfulness supports a healthier workplace for caregivers and staff
- Learn how mindful caring can improve patient outcomes and employee retention
- Come with your questions about mindfulness at work for a chance to get answers from Dr. Geise herself