It is safe to safe the first-ever Hurricane Virtual Boot Camp was a huge success. We promise that after watching this presentation you will be fired up to get through this crisis and start taking action to BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION!
We have a special promotion going on right now! To learn more about watching the entire recording – click here
Here is a breakdown of the presentation so you can revisit certain parts later to hear again.
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:01:39 The Power of Positive Expectancy
- 00:08:05 The Power of an Open Mind
- 00:11:08 The Power of Influence
- 00:14:43 The Power of Preparation
- 00:16:59 The Power of Persistence
- 00:21:51 The Power of Thinking Big
- 00:25:50 The Power of a Shared Vision
- 00:27:53 The Power of a Smile
- 00:30:00 The Power of Self Mastery
President and Owner of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Steve Weiss has been in Marketing and Sales his entire life. At age 14, he owned “Neighborhood Kids Landscaping Services” where he cared for lawns around his school schedule. While in College, he sold Cutco Knives, and his honors received then were “Top Sales Rep” in 2000, he helped the Middlesex office have its first Million Dollar year in 2001, and ran the number 1 branch in productivity in the company (out of 400 locations) in 2002.
In 2005 Steve joined Care Choice (A Private Pay Home Care Company) and grew it from 16 active clients to maintaining a census of over 100, growing annual revenues from $750,000 to nearly $5 Million in just 4 short years. Eventually, he became Vice President and partner before selling the company to Senior Bridge. During his time there, Steve was recognized 14 for 14 months straight as a Top Sales Person in Inquiries, Starts, and New Revenue.
In June of 2012, Steve founded and became the President of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises where he currently is a Motivational Speaker, Business Seminar Leader, and Consultant/Coach to clients across the country.
Steve is happily married to his beloved wife Susan, and is the proud father of Steven, Sydney and Sienna who are the light of his life. Lastly, Steve went to school to be a Minister and aspires to accomplish that mission as a second career by age 45.
Latest posts by Steve "The Hurricane" (see all)
- A Memorial Day Message From Steve “The Hurricane” - May 22, 2020
- Home Health Marketing: Featuring Steve “The Hurricane” & Care Plus Home Health - May 14, 2020
- Branding And Significance It Has On Your Business - May 8, 2020