This is the first of a two-part webinar where Steve The Hurricane will be discussing all things scaling your healthcare business.
During this webinar, he covers:
- The Best Referral Sources
- Marketing Initiatives for Q1
- Key Performance Indicators
- Determining The Right Revenue Goals For The Year
Learn more about the Hurricane Boot Camp at www.HomeCareMarketing.net/HurricaneBootCamp
Use Promo Code: HME200 to SAVE $200 (expires Jan 10th, 2020)
- Intro: 00:00:00
- Special Announcement 00:04:28
- Webinar Breakdown 00:06:06
- Your Why 00:10:10
- Set Goals 00:13:16
- Make A Plan 00:22:48
- Set A Budget 00:27:35
- Strategic Partners 00:30:56
- Home Health Care News 00:33:51 (https://homehealthcarenews.com/)
- Keys To Survival 00:36:57
- Get Trained 00:42:31
To learn more about The Rapid Results System call us at 848-444-9865 or go to www.HomeCareMarketing.net/results
To Register For Part 2 – Click Here
President and Owner of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Steve Weiss has been in Marketing and Sales his entire life. At age 14, he owned “Neighborhood Kids Landscaping Services” where he cared for lawns around his school schedule. While in College, he sold Cutco Knives, and his honors received then were “Top Sales Rep” in 2000, he helped the Middlesex office have its first Million Dollar year in 2001, and ran the number 1 branch in productivity in the company (out of 400 locations) in 2002.
In 2005 Steve joined Care Choice (A Private Pay Home Care Company) and grew it from 16 active clients to maintaining a census of over 100, growing annual revenues from $750,000 to nearly $5 Million in just 4 short years. Eventually, he became Vice President and partner before selling the company to Senior Bridge. During his time there, Steve was recognized 14 for 14 months straight as a Top Sales Person in Inquiries, Starts, and New Revenue.
In June of 2012, Steve founded and became the President of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises where he currently is a Motivational Speaker, Business Seminar Leader, and Consultant/Coach to clients across the country.
Steve is happily married to his beloved wife Susan, and is the proud father of Steven, Sydney and Sienna who are the light of his life. Lastly, Steve went to school to be a Minister and aspires to accomplish that mission as a second career by age 45.
Latest posts by Steve "The Hurricane" (see all)
- A Memorial Day Message From Steve “The Hurricane” - May 22, 2020
- Home Health Marketing: Featuring Steve “The Hurricane” & Care Plus Home Health - May 14, 2020
- Branding And Significance It Has On Your Business - May 8, 2020