Here is some footage from the February Hurricane Boot Camp in Houston!!
At the LAST Boot Camp, we focused on the key strategies and techniques to increasing your referrals.
At THIS Boot Camp, you will learn how to smooth out the operations behind the scenes to convert those referrals into clients.
Wednesday, 26th: 9am-6pm
Thursday, 27th: 8am-6pm
Friday, 28th: 9am-1pm
Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center
13200 East 14th Place
Aurora, Colorado, USA, 80011
Tel: +1 303-365-1234
Be sure to book your room using the link below to get exclusive prices. You will not find a better price anywhere else! Book now before the room block is filled up.
- Hiring & Managing Staff: Most private companies go through 3-4 reps before finding the right person. This helps to eliminate the waste of time and money by giving everything needed to hire, compensate, and manage your representative. Accountability measures and the role owners play in supporting their efforts are covered.
- The Importance of a Mission Statement: Steve and the HME team discuss why you should have a mission statement, how to create it, and what to do with it once you do.
- Inquiry Management - Have a proper inquiry process is a vital part to every successful agency. Knowing how to answer the phone and handle the every type of caller makes a world of difference in growing your business. In this presentation, Steve “The Hurricane” discusses the who should handle the call, the five types of potential callers, how to properly prospect each caller, and the key information for a Client Intake Form.
- Getting Social Workers to Refer – The BEST techniques for getting referrals from Social Workers, When is the best time to approach Social Workers, What the common “Pet Peeves” of most Social Workers, Why Social Workers refer who they do.
- MISSION POSSIBLE! -An ALL NEW inspiring and energized close to our event to “BLOW YOU AWAY”!!!
- And SO MUCH MORE!!!
Special guests to be announced soon. Stay tuned!
Upgrade to V.I.P.
A Drink with “The Hurricane”: Avoid the hassle of waiting in line the day of the event. You will be able to register the night before and attend a cocktail hour on us. ($ PRICELESS)
Preferred Seating: Get right in the action! As a VIP, you are guaranteed a seat in the front of the room for the entire 3-day event. ($ PRICELESS)
VIP Dinner: In a small intimate setting you will be able to network and share your ideas/concerns with “The Hurricane” and our staff. ($100 Value)
Recording of Event: After the event you will be able to watch all of Steve's presentations again and again. ($499 Value)
Q & A: Following the event, Steve will host a Q&A webinar for you to ask any burning questions you still have for us. ($375 Value)
A VIP FIRST! We have teamed up with Gere Consulting.
When you upgrade to become a VIP, you
will receive a POWER session with Anne-Lise Gere, to help you with MAXIMIZING Caregiver recruitment & retention!