When it comes to gaining referrals there is always going to be competition. It is up to you as a business owner to seek ways to boost revenue and diversify yourself to win the never-ending war of gaining referrals.
You wouldn’t go to war with out any gear, would you? No, of course not! The next time you walk into an account I want you to be prepared to get those referrals. In this episode of A Drink With “The Hurricane” I will give you the “weapons” to arm yourself for war for referrals against your competitors.
Arriving at an account prepared is crucial for your business to succeed. Here are the “weapons” you will need to dominate the industry:
- A Specialty Program
- Having a specialty program is a reason to have an In-service. This is what gets people talking about you and your company! This is what generates referrals!
- Sales Presentation Binder
- The Sales Presentation Binder is used to describe your services when talking to a potential client, referral source, or to get a Power Partner to want to work with you.
- In our Rapid Results Package we provide you with a step-by-step template of a Sales Presentation Binder that will make the art of closing easy.
- Readmission Data
- You should be calculating your readmission rates! If you haven’t done so start doing them NOW! Your statistics will tell these accounts that you are a good reputable source, which is exactly what we want!
When you have these “weapons” on your side this will allow to you win the war and gain those referrals. To learn more tools and techniques to help you dominate the industry register for the our Referral Masters Boot Camp, February 8-10th, in Houston Texas. Steve “The Hurricane” has sold out Boot Camps nationwide and has transformed the lives of business owners across the nation. If you are serious about establishing a solid foundation for you and your business, this is not the event you want to miss! I look forward to meeting you in Houston, where our team will teach you how to Blow Away The Competition!
President and Owner of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Steve Weiss has been in Marketing and Sales his entire life. At age 14, he owned “Neighborhood Kids Landscaping Services” where he cared for lawns around his school schedule. While in College, he sold Cutco Knives, and his honors received then were “Top Sales Rep” in 2000, he helped the Middlesex office have its first Million Dollar year in 2001, and ran the number 1 branch in productivity in the company (out of 400 locations) in 2002.
In 2005 Steve joined Care Choice (A Private Pay Home Care Company) and grew it from 16 active clients to maintaining a census of over 100, growing annual revenues from $750,000 to nearly $5 Million in just 4 short years. Eventually, he became Vice President and partner before selling the company to Senior Bridge. During his time there, Steve was recognized 14 for 14 months straight as a Top Sales Person in Inquiries, Starts, and New Revenue.
In June of 2012, Steve founded and became the President of Hurricane Marketing Enterprises where he currently is a Motivational Speaker, Business Seminar Leader, and Consultant/Coach to clients across the country.
Steve is happily married to his beloved wife Susan, and is the proud father of Steven, Sydney and Sienna who are the light of his life. Lastly, Steve went to school to be a Minister and aspires to accomplish that mission as a second career by age 45.
Latest posts by Steve "The Hurricane" (see all)
- When and How to Hire a New Marketing Rep - March 24, 2017
- How Much Time Should An Owner or Marketing Rep Spend in the Office? - March 17, 2017
- Hiring And Managing Your Staff - March 12, 2017